[MPlayer-dev-eng] New codec for cineon filmroll

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Fri Dec 13 19:11:48 CET 2002

If I understand correctly, what you want is not a codec but a demuxer,
since it sounds like you're dealing with a new file format. Also, you
make it sound like the data in the file is uncompressed RGBA. If this
is the case, you definitely don't need a codec (aside from the
existing raw dummy codecs).

Rich

P.S. The quote in your sig shows a lot of ignorance on the part of the