[MPlayer-dev-eng] gtk2 port of the gui

Georgi Hristov georgi at eontechnologies.bg
Tue Dec 10 17:43:16 CET 2002

Hi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sergey Pinaev" <dfo at antex.ru>
To: <mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] gtk2 port of the gui

> GH> just saw on the todo list that you actually want gtk2 support, so i
> GH> hacked the makefiles to use the new include/lib paths and found out
that the
> GH> only incompatible file is about.c - it uses the deprecated GtkText
widget,
> does it compile
with -DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -DGDK_PIXBUF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
> -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -DG_DISABLE_DEPRECATED?

no, there are some GtkCList widgets to be converted, and probably other
stuff too, just don't know yet. the clist issue is not really a problem, i
can do away  with it. actually the weaknesses of clist made me switch to
gtk2 in one of my progies...

ok, i just started digging in configure to add a gtk2 switch, but don't hold
your breath just yet, i have other work to do and as i said configure
hacking is not my favourite pastime...

best wishes,
joro