[MPlayer-dev-eng] Thanks for your work...

Scott Bargabus scott.bargabus at lindows.com
Tue Dec 10 15:58:51 CET 2002

Arpi and everyone else,
I just wanted to thank you all for your work.  I am a software engineer
at Lindows.com and I am packaging mplayer to be included in our product.
 MPlayer is a great piece of software.  I am continually impressed at
the support for so many media formats and codecs.  I look forward to
helping in providing testing support and bug reports, and documentation.
 I hope to also help some day with coding development.  Thanks again,
and keep up the good work.

Scott