[mplayer-dev-eng] audio/video selection broken

Rüdiger Kuhlmann mplayer-list-UGa6JdjLujS2 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Tue Dec 10 13:47:27 CET 2002

>--[gabor]--<gabor at realtime.sk>
> On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 12:29, Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:
> > >--[Rüdiger Kuhlmann]--<mplayer-list-UGa6JdjLujS2 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de>

> > > the selection of the audio stream via menu has been broken in current CVS.
> > > Selecting a new audio ID via menu will cause mplayer to reinitialize even
> > > the audio_id value.
> > Okay, then, here's a patch for at least a work-around - if you have a better
> > idea, feel free to do it better:
> btw... do those audio selection options in the menu WORK?

They used to work by simply assigning to audio_id and triggering a reload.
However, yesterday I realized that they stopped working. This is why I made
this patch which fixes it. However, I don't think it's the best way of doing
it, however, it does work for me.

However, I thought I already said the same thing in my last two posts to
this thread...

> maybe a stupid question,but which keys are used to change them?

No idea. It's through the menu or through a button, the event is evSetAudio.
And evSetVideo respectively.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.