[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Yet another batch of warning fixes :->

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Tue Dec 10 13:23:17 CET 2002

    Hi, Arpi!

Sometime (on Tuesday, December 10 at 14:10) I've received something...
>> > what is the problem with int ?
>> Lots and lots of warnings about incompatible types.

>then uint32_t won't help there... (it's typedef'ed as int by inttypes.h)

    It's so only on 32-bit platforms, BTW. A while ago I've noticed about
not fully correct way when <some int> = mmioFOURCC(<some chars>) because
result of mmioFOURCC() isn't [unsigned] int but uint32_t exactly. But I
had no time to check all the code and fix/patch it.

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.