[MPlayer-dev-eng] wishlist round 0

Anders Johansson ajh at watri.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 10 10:33:00 CET 2002

> Hi!
>
> > >  * support for VirtualDub and Winamp plugins
> >
> > I have started to look at Winamp plugins.
>
> I said I would do this for xmms. That was no joke :)
>
> Also Anders did you have a chance to look at af_linint patch ?
> It's not urgent of course, it would only be good if it got included next time
> somebody touches af_resample. Than I don't have maintain that patch.

I have it in my tree along with some other bigger changes (float
support in all the filters, and a slightly revised control system). I
have been very busy lately with other stuff, so It will be a while
until I commit.

BTW, I found the pipe plugin for xmms helpful when I was trying to
understand how it works.

> bye
> Denes

Cheers,