[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: wishlist round 0

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Tue Dec 10 10:29:07 CET 2002

    Hi, Diego Biurrun!

Sometime (on Tuesday, December 10 at  2:19) I've received something...
>Filters:
> * drop-deinterlace plugin

I've done it a while ago, it's in mplayer/mencoder now.

>Difficult stuff:
> * encode to mpg, ogm, mp4, asf

I sent patch for mpg muxer yesterday. I think it's expandable to ogm etc.

BTW, I tested that mpeg at night but it isn't playable by windows palyers
unfortunately, it says file format is bad but I didn't figure out what's
wrong yet. :( May be I skipped something about mpeg format. Unfortunately
I could not find exact docs so I did it from mpeg_demux sources. If
anyone could give me the full docs I'll be very thankful.

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.