[MPlayer-dev-eng] forwarded message from nico

nico n at tourmentine.com
Fri Dec 6 14:00:35 CET 2002

hi,

in fact it wasn't the length of the lines (anyway I cropped them to 80 chars
max).
it was just a missing dot in a .REss "tag" :-((.
it's now fixed, thanks anyway for your help.

Diego, You can commit this file again when you want ;)

regards,
nico

NB: sorry if this message is not a 'direct answer' (I picked up Jonas' answer
from the web-archives) as I have'nt suscribed to this list when Diego
forwarded my mail.