[MPlayer-dev-eng] tdfxfb problems

Burton Samograd kruhft at kruhft.dyndns.org
Sat Aug 31 03:54:09 CEST 2002

HI all,

I submitted some patches for tdfxfb the other day which solved some
wierd bugs on my system which shouldn't have changed anything.  The
changes were pretty odd but shouldn't have done anything bad with
older versions (it looked like these problems were bugs with the new
gcc so I worked around them). I got the latest CVS and the patches
seem to have been "unapplied"...basically the code that I had in there
that did nothing (except make it work on my system) was removed, even
though i placed comments all around it.  Now the bugs are back and
mplayer doesn't work anymore (at least on my system, and others that
might have had this bug).

Should i resubmit my changes?

burton