[MPlayer-dev-eng] Are my patches being looked at? (vo_tdfxfb.c)

Alex Beregszaszi alex at galaktik.hu
Wed Aug 28 17:57:48 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Is there a certain waiting period for patches to be applied from
> people that are new to this list?  I'm just wondering because I sent
> in two yesterday and I haven't gotten any sort of replies or feedback
> other than on the first one which told me to format them properly
> (which I'm pretty sure I am now).
Don't be nervous!
We're (normal) peoples too, we need time. Arpi, the maintainer is currently
away, Atmos the second maintainer is away for about a 1 year becouse of
social services and I'm the 3rd one, I will look at your patch.

Btw, aren't you interested in writing a 3dfx driver for vidix? It seems
much more effecient for me!

--
Alex Beregszaszi  <alex at naxine.org>