[MPlayer-dev-eng] Wishlist

anders at gnulinux.dk anders at gnulinux.dk
Wed Aug 28 12:02:50 CEST 2002

* Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> [2002-08-28 03:00:35]:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I think it's time to start a wishlist/ideas document or webpage.  The
> donations page was quite a success and some people on -users have been
> offering their help and asking for places to start hacking...
>
> [...]

It could be nice if MPlayer could automaticly detect more things and
enable them, like the automatic -ni. Maybe having a config option that
says something like, enable hwac3 if possible. And then if MPlayer detects
movies which have ac3 it automaticly enables hwac3. Maybe you have better
solutions for this.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
anders at gnulinux.dk