[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Possible libavcodec encoding bug (keyframe thing)

Pásztor Szilárd silicon at inf.bme.hu
Wed Aug 21 23:08:49 CEST 2002

Hi,

Michael Niedermayer:
> i cant reproduce it :(
> neither pass 1 or pass 2 files show such problems
> could u upload the lavc_stats.txt which is generated in pass 1?

I uploaded it by the name keyframe-lavcstats.txt now. I tried the encoding
on 2 different computers (hence the RH 7.3 + Debian 3.0) and i got exactly
the same results on both. I hoped you could reproduce it :(

In case the problem should be related to crop/scale, to be exact, i used the
following parameters (left out from the original report for simplicity):
-vop crop=712:536:6:2,scale=720:540 -sws 2 -npp tn:100:200:300

Though i doubt they'd help...

s.