[MPlayer-dev-eng] Work on 'open URL' patch?

Morten Volden mvolden at tdcadsl.dk
Sun Aug 18 11:37:25 CEST 2002

Hello

I was thinking about beginning to make a patch for the 'open URL' GUI
part. The patch should enable the GUI to save/retreive previously
visited URL's when mplayer is terminated/started.

I have looked a little bit at the code, and was planning to do it more
or less simular to the way the playlist is stored.

Before I start working on this... Could someone please tell me..

Is someone is already working on it?

Is there a chance that such a feature would be included into the CVS? :-)

Regards

Morten Volden