[MPlayer-dev-eng] GTF + vesa patch

Rudolf Marek MAREKR2 at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Wed Aug 14 15:02:32 CEST 2002

Hello,

After a long time I had time and I implemented the General Timing
Formula algorithm from a scratch. I modified also vo_vesa.c so iit now
adjust the timing to highest possible refresh rate using the monitor
capabilities from a config file.

I dont know if the attachment of parametrs into vo_vesa.c is good so.
Please let me know if anything is wrong.

Recently I had a problem with playing one *.mov file so I will upload it
onto your ftp with a comment of the problem.

Regards
		Rudolf