[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] Compilation problem

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Tue Aug 13 07:36:33 CEST 2002

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 04:55:03PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> please, people from hpux, *bsd, solaris, darwin etc check it and report if
> it works or not. or we just should chaneg and then wiat for bugreports?
> not a good idea so close to 0.90 release...

Is there someone for each platform who's taken on the burden of
checking portability?  Particularly NetBSD, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD
on x86.  I noticed that there's no maintainer's name for these
systems in DOCS/tech/porting-status.txt
If there's nobody actively working on these systems, I would like
to help out there, too.  (Assuming one of my roomates sells me an
extra hard drive.  :)

--Joey

--

"All you need is love." --Darth Vader