[MPlayer-dev-eng] Drag&Drop v2

Ponekker Zoltan pontscho at kac.poliod.hu
Sun Aug 11 20:55:51 CEST 2002

Hali

> Hi, Zoltan (sorry for the mess with the name :)

No problem.

> I've just tried it with KDE 2 (konqueror) - seems to be working... It
> will take me a while to download all the dependencies of KDE3 but
> meanwhile I've added support for sources that export more then 3 types
> of DND (maybe this will help?)
>
> Here is the patch from the latest CVS.
> Please let me know if it fixes KDE3 or should I start downloading it... :=
(

Yes, working :) But i have one problem ... :(

The fucking kde3 (and kde2?) encoding the file names, if this have a
special character. ( e.g. '=E9' (e' in hungarian) -> %C3%A9, to my mind is
unicode with spec. encoding, i don't know what the name is this. Strongly
web smelly :)

I don't know, how handle this ...

Pontscho

P.s.: check cvs :)