[MPlayer-dev-eng] Drag&Drop v2

Gregory Kovriga gkovriga at techunix.technion.ac.il
Sun Aug 11 19:24:52 CEST 2002

Hi, Zoltan (sorry for the mess with the name :)
I've just tried it with KDE 2 (konqueror) - seems to be working... It
will take me a while to download all the dependencies of KDE3 but
meanwhile I've added support for sources that export more then 3 types
of DND (maybe this will help?)

Here is the patch from the latest CVS.
Please let me know if it fixes KDE3 or should I start downloading it... :(

Thanks,
Gregory.