[MPlayer-dev-eng] Drag and Drop patch

Gregory Kovriga gkovriga at techunix.technion.ac.il
Tue Aug 6 17:26:47 CEST 2002

Hi,
here is the patch I've been talking about (a simple implementation of
XDND v3).
Howto:
place wsxdnd.{c,h} under Gui/wm
apply mplayer.patch on the rest of the files.

BTW: I latest version movie restart problem disappeared - it seems to work.

TODO:
1. need to move to XDND v4 - shouldn't take much....
2. Since GUI now supports playlist - need to handle multiple files
(currently it is really simple implementation handling only the first
dropped file)
3. support URL links ?

I have some spare hours during next couple of months and I'll be glad to
contribute if needed.
Thanks,
Gregory.