[MPlayer-dev-eng] New noise filter from ffdshow

Gianluigi Tiesi sherpya at netfarm.it
Tue Aug 6 07:53:43 CEST 2002

ffdshow has a nice noise algo, would be nice to watch my favourite movies
with mplayer using this noise :)
For now I have no time to try by myself but If anyone want make
the porting it would really be nice.
FFDshow page is:
http://cutka.szm.sk/ffdshow/

I've yet tried mplayer noise algo but I can't see any difference
watching a movie with or without the filter... (maybe I've some sight problems)
Btw... Great Job guys
Mplayer is really a "plug and play" software... lol
I just wait a VirtualDub for linux to remove completely windows from my pc :)

Best Regards
Gianluigi