[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90pre6 today?

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sun Aug 4 19:08:23 CEST 2002

Am Sonntag, 4. August 2002 18:10 schrieb ismail donmez:
> Arpi wrote:
> > Hi,

> >>There is still a gui bug existing in CVS. Like if you try to open VCD by
> >>choosing VCD from them menu
> >>and there is no VCD in cd-rom you will get an error like "no /dev/cdrom
> >>". Click ok. Then Try Open->Play File and
> >>the file menu is frozen  Nothing can be selected or be cancelled.
> >>I sent  a detailed mail before. So if you want check archieve ;-)
> >
> > yes i read it, but i'm not familiar with the gui code at all
> >
> > just asked pontscho, and he answered that he cannot reproduce this bug :(
> > anyway he don't know about any other non-fixed gui bugs than this one.
> >

> > A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
> >
> > --
> > Developer of MPlayer, the Movie Player for Linux -
> > http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu _______________________________________________
>
> Hmm I dont think he tried without a vcd in system. Can you reproduce the
> bug?
> Or anyone care to reproduce this please ?

I could reproduce it only, when I let the dialog-box open, which disappeared
behind the video... (using the settop-dvdplayer-skin)

Then the file->open-dialog freezed as long as i did not click on ok in the
dialog-box ...

When i actually clicked on ok, all transactions i did in the file-dialog where
executed ... Nice thing to see :-))

If I click on OK and then open the dialog i can use it as always, but i got
problems, when trying to use the gui again, but perhaps this is already
fixed:
[cfg] read config file: /home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(4): vo_panscan
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 1,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(19): ao_extra_stereo_coefficient
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(20): ao_delay
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,750000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(27): font_factor
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(30): equ_band_00
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(31): equ_band_01
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(32): equ_band_02
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(33): equ_band_03
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(34): equ_band_04
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(35): equ_band_05
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(36): equ_band_06
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(37): equ_band_07
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(38): equ_band_08
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(39): equ_band_09
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(40): equ_band_10
parameter must be a floating point number or a ratio
(numerator[:/]denominator): 0,000000
/home/franz/.mplayer/gui.conf(41): equ_band_11
too many errors
[cfg] config file read error ...

cu

Fabian