[MPlayer-dev-eng] documentation internal structure

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Aug 3 21:25:25 CEST 2002

Arpi writes:
 > > I already posted this some time ago, Gabu and Arpi please comment if
 > > you are against this, else I will begin in a few days..
 >
 > > Please let me know what you think of it.
 >
 > i like the idea
 > but do we really need it, close to teh xml conversion so to the generated
 > html files?

How close is close?  Looking at the ToDo 0.90 still seems to be some
time away and the docs will remain with 0.90 until the next release
which will probably take quite a few more month or a year, who
knows...  I believe it is worth the effort.

The conversion should become much easier after this cleanup.  Andras
copied and pasted the text from his browser (!) into his editor to
convert.  Hopefully with structured HTML this can be done in a
semiautomatic way.  Changing the labels from numbers to something sane
has to be done in the XML anyway, so the sooner the better.

Diego