[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] Subtitles colors problem.

salvador salvador at inti.gov.ar
Tue Apr 30 18:21:06 CEST 2002

Arpi wrote:

> > Purpose of this patch: Make fonts visible when reading an MPEG stream and no
> > VOB is available to get the palette.
> >
> > Long explanation:
>
> applied, nice work!

Thanks.
Now I want to know if the other patch (subtitles position) will be also applied.
I have an enhanced version of the palette patch to detect which is the darkest
color and avoid creating "black fonts with white border". But to proppose a patch
I need to have the positioning patch accepted or rejected. In this way I can send
incremental patches and avoid mixing patches.

SET

P.S. The mail subject of the other patch is:  [Patch] sub_pos addition for VOB
subtitles

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
Alternative e-mail: set at computer.org set at ieee.org
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013