[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCE] MPlayer prerelease RPM packages available for testing

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Apr 30 12:18:40 CEST 2002

On Monday, 29 April 2002, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
Hello,

> i'm planning pre2 release today night

OK, pre2 is ready and is now being uploaded to the download location.
URL is the same: http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~dmierzej/mplayer.html
Just tell me if I got the right idea about /dev/dhahelper and dhahelper.o
module. It's purpose is to allow normal users to use vidix, right?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>