[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCE] MPlayer prerelease RPM packages available for testing

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Apr 29 23:08:54 CEST 2002

I'm happy to announce the RPM packages for MPlayer here:
http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~dmierzej/mplayer.html
Built from today's snapshot, they still need some minor tuning,
but basically this is what they'll look like.
We need to sort out this xanim issue. For now I just patched codecs.conf,
but this is not a good solution.

Testing experiences, comments, suggestions, etc. welcome.

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>