[MPlayer-dev-eng] vobsub and sdl vo

salvador salvador at inti.gov.ar
Mon Apr 29 18:53:31 CEST 2002

½ Ȼ wrote:

> I tested some movie today and found something new about the sdl problem,
> the problem (subtitle won't be cleared) cleared ONLY happens when the sub
> is half on the movie and half in dark, hope that will be helpful, I think
> maybe can make the sub a little bit lower to solve the problem, don't know
> if salvador's sub_pos patch can do that.

Currently my patch uses the dys parameter passed to spudec_draw_scaled as the
"vertical size of visible area", if this value includes this area then my
patch can move subtitles there.

SET

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
Alternative e-mail: set at computer.org set at ieee.org
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013