[MPlayer-dev-eng] RPM package - features

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Apr 29 17:18:02 CEST 2002

On Monday, 29 April 2002, Jiri Svoboda wrote:
[snip]
> > But doesn't it depend on kernel version?
> Yes, it depends - but just only mga_vid.o.
>
> So it should be good to include source for mga_vid into package (is it
> possible/wise to do that?). User will be able to compile them without
> downloading whole source code.

Yes, it's the best solution. I'll isolate the drivers/ directory and put
it in a separate package.
Are there plans for further development of sis_vid, tdfxfb and mga_vid?
Or are they going to be integrated into vidix? I see radeonfb is already
obsoleted by vidix.

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>