[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATH] libmpdvdkit and tvi_bsdbt848 on NetBSD

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Sun Apr 28 23:55:51 CEST 2002

Hi -

> > typedef union {
> >         __u8 type;
> >
> >         struct dvd_physical     physical;
> >         struct dvd_copyright    copyright;
> >         struct dvd_disckey      disckey;
> >         struct dvd_bca          bca;
> >         struct dvd_manufact     manufact;
> > } dvd_struct;
> >
> > 	That is an exact copy of what you will find in the linux file <dvd.h>.
> > 	I am 100000% certain of that :)

	I made a mistake (not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the
	last ;)).  Linux has <cdrom.h> and not <dvd.h>

	When DVD support was added to BSD/OS the older existing cdrom.h was
	left untouched and a new file "dvd.h" was created.

> and how does the bsd-style file look like?

	FreeBSD's <sys/dvdio.h> looks like this:

struct dvd_struct {
        u_char format;
        u_char layer_num;
        u_char cpst;