[MPlayer-dev-eng] Strange thing about vo sdl

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 09:49:26 CEST 2002

Hi,

I think it's an old problem but haven't been solved till now, i just send
it again.
if I use -vo sdl to see a movie with vobsub subtitle, and in sdl the
subtitle is displayed outside the movie. in my case the subtitle is half on
the movie and half outside, the problem is the outside half will no be
refreshed and will stay on the screen for ever, i feel it strange cause it
only happens when use vobsub(I don't have a dvd so cannot test on it), if I
use test sub, everything goes well, If needed I'll send a full bugreprot or
maybe a snapshot ^_^
hope it can be fixed
BTW, though the sub is abnormal, the OSD works well.

Best Regards,
LR