[MPlayer-dev-eng] Offtopic - looking to hire

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Fri Apr 26 19:06:57 CEST 2002

Hi People,

I've been on the phone with SnapStream people (they're the guys who make a
WIndows program that lets you put few cards in a PC and watch the video on
another PC, save it, watch it on pocket PC, etc - http://www.snapstream.com)

Snapstream is looking to a hire a Linux multimedia developer who will do the
Linux server part... - if u want to be hired - then send your C.V (resume)
to: Richard Kuo (rkuo at snapstream.com)

Now - I thought of an idea how they can help with mplayer development, but
still make some money (no, not selling mplayer alone - that won't even cover
the costs of a week salary of 1 developer)...

So I thought - maybe they could hack mplayer and give the modifications back
(since it's GPL'd) and they can do the other parts (server, gui, scheduling,
etc) as a closed source..

Comments?

Thanks,
Hetz