[MPlayer-dev-eng] mmst client patch

Abhijeet Phatak abhijeetphatak at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 14:35:35 CEST 2002

hi Bertrand,

> please create a new file asf_mmst_streaming.c and
put  all your
> related code in it. I should rename asf_streaming.c
by asf_http_streaming.c
> and have the asf_streaming.c contains only the
asf_streaming_start and the
> shared functions with all the protocols(if there is
any!)...

I have created asf_mmst_streaming.c and put all the
related code in that file as u suggested.

Please check out the change.

>It's simplier for me than to try to see what you
changed in asf_streaming.c
> For example don't comment out the line 66:
                !strncasecmp( proto_s, "mms", 3)

I removed the comment from it.

I would be glad to do changes as u suggest.

Regards.