[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] dvdnav check during event processing (fwd)

Kees Cook kees at outflux.net
Tue Apr 16 23:49:51 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 09:25:30PM +0200, Ponekker Zoltan wrote:
> Dear Kees Cook,
> you developing mplayer dvdnav support ?

Well, I was working on it.  There are a bunch of things that need to be
done within mplayer first before I can effectively hook libdvdnav up to
the demuxers with any success.  It's on Arpi's long list of things to do,
so I'm just being patient.  :)

And, to clarify, I didn't write libdvdnav, I've just been hacking at
mplayer to hook it in.  And sending patches to the libdvdnav folks too.

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net