[MPlayer-dev-eng] german documentation

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Apr 10 21:35:29 CEST 2002

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:27:12 +0200
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I tried to keep the german documentation up-to-date for the last
> > few months which cost me _a lot_ of time ;-). I'll _try_ to do
> > the same in future. I therefore propose to be at least included
> > as german translator in the documentation. That's all.
>
> you're 1000% right

I would say, there is a lot more to be done in the Authors section.
At least some names of ppl who did a lot the last few months are missing.
I also guess that others need some updates.

Someone who can remember names (ie not me ;-) should check that.

		Attila Kinali
--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.