[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: savage xvideo driver benchmark

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 7 21:28:33 CEST 2002

On Sunday 07 April 2002 19:51, Nilmoni Deb wrote:
> It appears that ur driver is slightly (~0.5%) faster than the pre-patched
> one. What kind of platform are u currently using for benchmarking ?
I'm using PIII Coppermine 850MHz  Laptop, i440BX CHipset, 256MB PC100 SDRAM,
Savage MX AGP w/8MB.

Could you please give a proper description of how you tested, eg what file
type, video codec, etc. etc.

Also make sure my driver is properly installed (of course needs to move it to
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/savage_drv.o overwriting existing one.
--
Best Regards,
        Atmos