[MPlayer-dev-eng] audiofile problem ???

didier chagniot chagniot at web.de
Sun Apr 7 12:49:24 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've tried to play together a divx4 video and an AC3 audio.
These two streams are in two different files:
- AVI for divx4
- VOB for AC3.

Therefore I use the "-audiofile" option.

Mplayer says no audio found and plays finely the video.
Is this possible to do that ?

I've tried with a mp3 file and it works perfectly (with seeking).

I've tried to play the VOB alone and the error is the same:
Checking for REAL
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8285140
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8285140
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8285140
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8285140
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8285140
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8285140
sync_mpeg_ps: seems to be ES/PES stream...
MPEG Stream reached EOF
ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: video)
MPEG packet stats: p100: 20  p101: 30  PES: 133  MP3: 370
==> Found audio stream: 0
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x8286638
DEMUXER: freeing sh_audio at 0x8286f60
============= Sorry, this file format not recognized/supported ===============
=== If this file is an AVI, ASF or MPEG stream, please contact the author! ===

This VOB was made with transcode (it works when the the video and audio
are in the VOB file). I've also tried with a AC3 audio stream generated
by mplayer (-audiodump option).

Any idea ?

thanks,

didier