[MPlayer-dev-eng] MplayerXP WILL NOT HELP YOU (Official answer)

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Apr 7 11:49:15 CEST 2002

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:48:10 -0500
D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> Nick, CUT THE CRAP! This is mplayer-dev-eng, not
> mplayer-whine-because-noone-likes-my-stupid-threads-idea-eng!! I
> subscribe to this list to hear and discuss things relevant to mplayer
> development, not your opinions on this stuff. Arpi and friends decided
> a couple weeks ago that this was not a matter for discussion; you are
> free to develop "mplayerxp" as you desire, but don't bring it here
> again and again!!

Could you please stop that ! All of you!
Richard: Nick is right, the news item on mphq is just a flame against him,
nothing more and far from being correct.
But i dont like to see you fighting against each other...
We all are aiming for the same target: to make a better movie player
for linux/unix. So, STFU and concentrate on the work that has to be
done, not on flaming. Both mp and mpxp are far from being perfect.

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.