[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: savage xvideo driver benchmark

Nilmoni Deb ndeb at ece.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 6 16:41:16 CEST 2002

Felix,
	I have a Duron which has mmx2 so I can directly use ur driver.
But I can't seem to download it form ur post. Can u directly email me
the savage_drv.o.xf420.1.23t.myasmopt.novsync.bz2 file as an attachment ?
If u can, include the source too.

Also, I don't think XFree86 has any runtime cpu detection. After all,
their x86 binaries (on ftp.xfree86.org) are compiled for i386 and nothing
in their literature indicates any runtime cpu detection.
I guess ur driver will have to do it instead.

thanks(a lot)
- Nil