[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] dvd navigation for 20020402

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Apr 2 23:02:46 CEST 2002

Hi,

hmm. i've gone through the patch, nice work, i must say!
i'll commit this soon, please (others!) test it and tell me in time if
it break something. anyway it seems to be clean.

only 3 problems:
- you changed a static func to public in the input layer - is it still
requires (as you send teh events through the input queue now). and if it
is, Albeu should comment on this, if it's ok to do or it may conflicts with
input layer API design
- the OSD linedraw hacks should be left out - i won't commit that to CVS!
  move it to an other 'developer' patch please.
  (so developers tetsing thie code can apply it but won't be in CVS)
- i really don't like the cosmetics chanegs in spudec.c, adding { } and
moving comments left so making indent changes... read cvs-howto.txt...

> Has anyone else tested these DVD nav patches?  I'd like to not be the only
> person testing it.  ;)
not yet. i want but got no time yet... busy with libmpcodecs cleanups and
finishing

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team