[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bugfix (sig11 if sdl, rgb and resize)

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 26 19:29:08 CEST 2001

On Wednesday, 26. September 2001 16:58, Ivan Kalvatchev wrote:
> --- Felix Buenemann <atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net>
>
> wrote:
> > ok, it'll be changed in cvs with the next commiting
> > of local changes (have
> > other unfinished changes...).
>
> Does this meen that you will apply and my patch. I did
> not get any respond after resending it to you. Did you
> get it?

no, I rewrote aspect() stuff myself so it handles non 4:3 and always upsizes
video as some XVideo drivers don't support downsizing. Thing left is to fix a
few intialization calls to aspect so they'll also increase video size.
I now assume the following: if video height is non 4:3 I rnlarge the video
horizontally so it's 4:3 again. This IMHO should be ok with non-square pixel
dvd (720x576), vcd (352x288) and svc (480(?)x576).
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

_____