[Mplayer-dev-eng] Re: new czech titles for mplayer done

Kamil Toman ktoman at email.cz
Fri Sep 14 13:38:54 CEST 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 11:06:53PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I like your mplayer a lot. The fonts available on homepage are good
> > but they're not defined for all czech characters. Also I found that
> > they're sometimes too small for us ;)
> >
> > Here is a tgz archive which contains three font sets (small, medium, large)
> > for mplayer  (ascii + czech iso-latin2 characters).
> >
> > http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~toman/mplayer/mplayer.tgz
> >
> thanks, i'll put it to the ftp, under the contrib dir.
> i'll also ask Gabucino to add link to teh homepage.
> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Hi,

    I looked on your mplayer.sf.net page and notice new download page. I tried
to find (any) czech titles but the only notice was that that cyrilic fonts
collide with czech and hungarian characters.

    But there are no fonts for czech (in default font archives). Would you
please at least write in a short notice that such fonts are at:

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~toman/mplayer/mplayer.tgz
or
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/contrib/fonts/czech.tgz

Thank you,
Kamil Toman