[Mplayer-dev-eng] gui & release

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 20:18:11 CEST 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:03:24 +0200 (CEST) Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> What about announcing GUI on -users list and News ?
> As there was no active work nowdays on GUI code, I think it's
> stable enough for a bigger testing :)

I'd like a test from the developers first. I had a
short look at it this afternoon and found a deadlock and
a file opening problem within 5m... I'll see if I can find
out more about them this evening.
Ie if you announce it expect a hughe pile of bugreports.

> And, at the end of this week, we should make a pre-release too.

_That_ is a great idea!

> Many people still downloads and uses 0.18pre5 (watching the ftp/www logs)
> which is old, buggy and unsupported version.
> What about version number? It should be at least 0.20.

That's all your choice ;-)

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.