[Mplayer-dev-eng] trademark

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Sep 1 14:10:46 CEST 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:10:23 +0200 (MET DST) Christoph Lampert <lampert at math.chalmers.se> wrote:

> (The trademarking thing could be a little more than a joke. In
> germany, many people had trouble a while ago (and still), because
> they used the word "Explorer" as part of their program's names, or
> even only had set a link including the word "explorer", e.g. like in
> FTPexplorer, because that is/was a registered trademark. Everthing
> is possible...

Hmm.. yes, this will for sure create troubles in the future.
Please look whether it is trademarked in the US and in Germany,
those two countries are the worse AFAIK.

If the homepage of the IGE wouldnt be that slow I'd check
it for switzerland.

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.