[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer -screenw -screenh patch

Tomi Ollila Tomi.Ollila at sonera.com
Wed Oct 24 00:29:43 CEST 2001

Monday Oct 22 21:13:11 +0200 2001 Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:44:28 +0300 Tomi Ollila <Tomi.Ollila at iki.fi> wrote:
>

> > ( There is also some lm-sensors trickery needed to get it working --
> >   I've written document of needed steps if anyone interested )
>
> Could you make a HOWTO out of it, that it could be added to
> the DOCS/ ? I'm sure some users would be intersted in.

The current version of that document is available at

http://www.iki.fi/too/tvout-voodoo3-3000-xfree

You (all) are totally free to do anything with the content
-- it is distributed with a hope that is is useful...

... but I also can do some maintenance work is requests
for changes is sent to me.

> 		Attila Kinali

Tomi