[MPlayer-dev-eng] VO_VESA to be continue

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Oct 19 18:36:20 CEST 2001

Hi

On Friday 19 October 2001 17:59, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> yes and we could scale uv to only halve the samples horizontally (not
> supported yet but planned) we cant do that with rgb
do i need to keep the current version which does full horizontl uv
interpolation?
it would be a bit easier without that
special version for 1:1 and 1:2 and a general one and everything for rgb16
rgb32 rgb24 thats 9 vs 18 functions and libvo/yuv2rgb_mmx.c seems to reuse uv
samples too instead of interpolating them

Michael