[MPlayer-dev-eng] RPMs for MPlayer-0.50

Eric Anholt eanholt at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 15 21:09:09 CEST 2001

Is the postproc code currently used, or is it just in CVS to store it?  I
have code for making everything but postproc runtime configured using cpuid
and OS checks for MMX, MMX2, SSE, and 3dnow/3dnowext, and it seems (_seems_,
I have limited access to systems) to work.  If you are interested, I could
clean it up and submit.

--
Eric Anholt
eanholt at gladstone.uoregon.edu