[MPlayer-dev-eng] small cleanups&fixes for configure + help_mp-fr.h + help_mp-en.h

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Thu Oct 11 01:00:29 CEST 2001

Hello -

> From: pl <p_l at gmx.fr>
>
> Regarding [], I checked this on a SunOS 5.7 and it works fine with
> /bin/sh.

	The [ ] syntax has worked all the way back to 7th Ed UNIX if I remember
	correctly (I know it works in 2.11BSD).  If I look in /bin (on a
	BSD/OS system for example) I find there a file called '[' and it is
	a hard link to 'test' so that /bin/[ and /bin/test are the same
	program.   Either should work just fine.

	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com