[MPlayer-dev-eng] CVS breaks compilation in loader/DirectShow/ with gcc3 + pThu Oct 4 16:30:31 2001

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Oct 4 16:32:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

> In libwin32.h:
> A missing #include <stdlib.h> which defines abs()/labs():
> gcc3 does not compile it.

thankx, fixed.

> In DS_VideoDecoder.cpp:
> Several cerr/cout are in the code whereas #include's are commented
> out (<cstdio>) and gcc3 does not like that at all.
> But since it's written "killed unneeded dependency on c++ headers" I'll let
> you do what you intended to (comment out cerr/cout or use printf)

I don't want to make deep changes in it to keep syncable with avifile CVS.
Isn't there a .h header which defines those? Please send the the whole
output of make errors.

(I should install gcc 3.x again, but i don't want to break stuff :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu