[MPlayer-dev-eng] MMS streaming

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 01:02:49 CET 2001

MMS streaming is still buggy, I have a couple ideas why. I just need
to find some time to do it. And it still need some prebuffering code, that
it's not yet there.

Mplayer can't play audio only track, I will also like to use mplayer
to stream some radio feed.
Is the audio only stream support in someone's TODO list? What need
to be changed to be able to support that?

Bertrand