[MPlayer-dev-eng] vo_dxr3 1.0 patch rev 2

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Nov 29 21:46:29 CET 2001

Hi,

> >it it for CVS or what?
> >
> Yes, for CVS, but the version I managed to get before the servers went
> down yesterday, I sent a link to a new patch as a reply to the former
> message, could you try that one? If it doesn't work I'll make a new one,
ok, i'll check

> BTW, regarding RTE vs pure mp1e, I don't see the reason to integrating
> mp1e into the mplayer tree instead of using RTE which users can
> frequently update, if we include mp1e we have to make specialized
> patches every time it's update. But if that is how you want it I can

hmm. afair you told that users should get oldy 0.4 version of rte which only
includes mp1e, not ffmpeg. so i don't see the way of upgrading it???
mayeb i'm wrong, but users should either
- use old 0.4 version and forget upgrading
- use new version which includes ffmpeg and will result conflicts

or am i bad?

> make it so in the next patch. (RTE is (right now) just mp1e with an api,
> whereas mp1e without rte compiles as just a program... it seems odd to
and where is ffmpeg in the picture?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu