[MPlayer-dev-eng] Resizing with mencoder

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Nov 29 15:55:04 CET 2001

Hi

On Wednesday 28 November 2001 23:09, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just patched mencoder so that it could resize pictures.  Here is the
> result.  But there is a bug when resizing vertically (green horizontal
> stripes).  Can anybody spot what's wrong?
>
> Kim Minh.

i tried it and got a totally messed up picture
... with -vo ffdivx it was called
green line(s) ... :(
ill try to fix the scaler but it might take some time

found some debuging? code, this should not be there i think
+    if (vo_w != sh_video->disp_w || vo_h != sh_video->disp_h || 1) {
                                                              ^^^^
this should be under if(verbose) or #ifdef DEBUG or something
+    fprintf(stderr, "vo_w = %d, vo_h = %d, xinc = 0x%x, yinc = 0x%x\n",
+	    vo_w, vo_h, scale_xinc, scale_yinc);

so i wont apply ur patch

Michael