[MPlayer-dev-eng] compile error

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Nov 28 18:01:22 CET 2001

Hi, I don't want to bug you, but i checked out from anonymous cvs, and got
ffmpeg cvs as well, copied all files over, and I keep getting this:

dec_video.c: In function `decode_video':
dec_video.c:727: `quant_store' undeclared (first use in this function)
dec_video.c:727: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dec_video.c:727: for each function it appears in.)
dec_video.c:727: `MBC' undeclared (first use in this function)
dec_video.c:857: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [dec_video.o] Error 1

I compile using gcc-3.0.1 on a mandrake 8.1 system with a matrox g550 card.

-anders
--
The web is full of <things>: this was sent to me by a friend;-)
http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf